Having a strong presence and personality is one of the vital or important thing an individual should have in their life’s. It really define how strong and importance you are in the society. It automatically showcase your value and confidence to others. We all know people with strong personalities often get bad reputation for not backing down from a fight. They have their own firm attitude and opinions and are not easily influenced by other people. Having a strong personality is a code for being difficult to associate with, and often biased towards one way of getting things done.
- Smile anytime you talk to people. Always make them know you are with them in times of good and difficulties. Smiling to people is a good sign for them to know you have their interest at heart. It makes them feel secured anytime they are with you.
- Speak clearly and make your message clear. Your mouth, tongue and lips must work together. You shouldn’t be afraid or panic. Your message should be well understood clearly and don’t be nervous always focus on friendly faces. This can help calm yourself .
- Have an interest in other people. Be very optimistic and have some positive attitude. Always let people know the real you don’t pretend to care when you are not. Make them know you sincerely care and accept their opinion as your own .
- Wear clean shoes. Don’t just wear anything but dress with sense! Appearance matters a lot, the way you make yourself presentable is how people are going to treat you.
Be very knowledgeable, try as much as you can to have deep knowledge on different topics.
- Avoid cognitive bias and generalization, try engaging your common sense in some mental effort.
Boost your confidence by always learning new stuff every day. If you can afford it, travel as much as you can.
- Walk like a boss. Walk straight and look at strangers, they should be the one to take their eyes away off you. Avoid moving your eyes rapidly. Don’t let people put you under pressure all be yourself let them know you have the positive energy within you.
- Be very kind. Always have some kind of genuine solutions to other people problems. Remember to speak only when its necessary and always make sense with valid points. Memorize peoples name and avoid using ‘Hey’ to address people all the time. You can do this by repeating peoples name constantly anytime you’re having a conversation with them. Don’t compare yourself with anybody. Do your own thing in your own way, invent your own style.
In Conclusion; developing a strong presence and personality doesn’t come easily you must work for it . I’ve been in a situation where my eye caught a strangers eye, but they won’t take their eyes off. This makes it very awkward like there’s something wrong somewhere. But later on I found out it paid out